Main Street Bridge Project
We want to help make this process as easy as possible for everyone as we prepare for our exciting remodel of the Main Street Bridge!
- The Main St. Bridge project is scheduled to advertise for bids on January 12th with construction scheduled to commence in early April.
- PG&E will be performing gas relocation work on Main St. and Badger St. from Feb. 12th – Feb. 23rd with traffic control on Main St. and Badger St.
- Schedules for AT&T and PG&E electrical relocation’s have not been determined yet.
- Every effort is being made to lessen the impact this project will have on our Main St. businesses and our community in general.
- Although scheduled events and peak visitor times will be taken into consideration during the street closure scheduling process, be prepared to be flexible.
- We will continue to provide updated information regarding the progress of this project as soon as it is available. Info can also be found on our website: www.cityofsuttercreek.org as well as on facebook and twitter.
Photo at the top of this page is a composite of new Main Street Bridge and Plaza – driver’s eye view.
Sutter Creek is a General Law City, which means it is organized in accordance with provisions of the State Government Code.