How do I apply for a Main Street Banner Regulations & Permit Application?
Complete the one page Main Street Banner Permit Application and submit with your payment.
- Banners will be hung for approx. 2-3 weeks. (Hanging and removal dates are approximate and subject to availability).
PLEASE BE PATIENT AS THIS TASK IS PERFORMED BY VOLUNTEERS.
- BANNERS will be no larger than 3 feet by 18 feet. We suggest that wind holes are cut every 4 feet.
- METAL eyelets must be at least 1 inch in size, spaced every 2 feet across the top, and on all 4 corners.
- EACH eyelet must have a 7/16th inch only, spring loaded ring (carabiner) installed by applicant (see below) and NO “D” RINGS ON CORNERS
- FEE is $50.00, non-refundable, with only non-profit organizations allowed. No political advertisements permitted.
- Checks payable to: City of Sutter Creek
- APPLICATION FORMS are available at Sutter Creek City Hall and online at www.cityofsuttercreek.org
- BANNERS not meeting these requirements will be rejected. The City of Sutter Creek assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged banners.
- PERMIT APPLICATION and fee payment to be delivered to: Sutter Creek City Hall at least one week prior to date of hanging. Hanging of banners is subject to date availability.
- CONTACT person will be called when the banner is taken down. It MUST be picked up within 3 days and is to be picked up at Sutter Creek City Hall.
Sutter Creek is a General Law City, which means it is organized in accordance with provisions of the State Government Code.